- 165 runs
- 14% Beginner
- 42% Intermediate
- 44% Advanced
- Longest run in Steamboat: Why Not, 3 miles
- Terrain parks: 3
- Steamboat is actually a complete mountain range: Mt. Werner, Sunshine Peak, Storm Peak, Thunderhead Peak, Pioneer Ridge® and Christie Peak with a diversity of trails for all levels of ability.
- Gladed areas of Pioneer Ridge, Sunshine and Storm Peak are Steamboat's particular claim to fame, with Champagne Powder® snow in the trees for the most avid powder hounds.
- Steamboat's terrain park, serviced exclusively by its own chairlift features terrain for all ability levels spread over 11.8 acres, an outdoor sound system, professional designed rails and jumps.
- Mavericks Pipe is a monster of a superpipe: 18-foot walls, 56 feet wide, 22-foot transitions & 500 feet long.