Steamboat ski resort summary
Steamboat is known as "Ski Town USA" & really does retain the distinctive flavour of the Old West.
Steamboat's 6 peaks are filled with world-class groomed cruisers, bumps, steeps, open meadows, legendary trees & Mavericks North America's longest superpipe. The term Champagne Powder was coined in Steamboat and this is the only place you’ll find it!
Steamboat ski resort what's new?
- 2018 / 2019 improvements at the Steamboat base area include a complete makeover of the Timber & Torch main restaurant in Gondola Square, with expanded indoor seating, new outdoor heated patio, indoor & outdoor bars, exterior fireplace & new outdoor BBQ, plus "Taco Beast" food truck, serving trailside in Winter.
- New "Quicktrax" hands free lift pass technology to make loading the lifts even easier for 15/16
- Expanded night skiing now Thurs - Mon evenings in 2015 /2016
- Night skiing introduced in Steamboat read more on Steamboat night skiing 13/14
- New multi-million dollar 4 Points Lodge on mountain restaurant & bar added for 2013 / 2014