New investment in Aspen Snowmass for 2016 / 2017
- New glading & trail work under the new High Alpine lift in Snowmass
- Remodelled & expanded Gwyn's High Alpine restaurant with a new bar, wood burning stove & big screen TVs, plus satellite bar & coffee station downstairs.
- Completion of a 3 year glading project in Deep Temerity at Aspen Highlands creates fabulous new lines in the steep & wooded area "Lucky Find"
- New downtown Aspen signature logo store is scheduled to open in Nov selling high-end leatherware, home goods, clothing & jewelry.
Vail Resorts elevates guest experience in Vail, Breckenridge & Beaver Creek
$100 million to be invested across its resorts for the upcoming Winter:
- Breckenridge - new Peak 7 restaurant called Pioneer Crossing, just steps from the Independence Super Chair.
- Vail - upgraded high-speed 4 passenger Sun up Express chairlift accessing Vail's back bowls, cutting average ride times in half.
- Beaver Creek - significant renovations to the guest rooms at Pines Lodge introducing a modern mountain luxury theme, whilst keeping the unique European charm of this ski in hotel & condos.
- Beaver Creek - introduces "The White Carpet Club" an exclusive, private retreat in Beaver Creek Village with elegant lounge, private lockers, boot dryers, ski valet & preferred self-parking, lift ticket & season pass assistance, coffee & pastries & 3pm private cookie chef. Daily, weekly & longer memberships are available offering the ultimate luxurious guest experience.
Ski hotels named some of the Top Hotels in the American West for 2016 by Conde Nast:
Europe & Whistler are now EPIC!
- Vail's full Epic pass now includes ski days at 30 ski resorts in Europe across Austria, France, Italy & Switzerland for 2016 / 2017.
- Whistler Blackcomb in Canada North America's largest resort has 5 restricted days on the full epic pass & Epic Local Pass for 2016 /2017 & is due to be integrated into the Epic Pass for 17/18.