Winter Park ski resort summary
Winter Park is a hidden gem of a resort, not yet well known in Europe, but is known as "Colorado's Favourite". With its uncrowded slopes, 300 days of sunshine per year & consistently high snowfall, it's not a resort to be missed!
Winter Park ski resort what's new?
- New "Lunch Rock" restaurant at the top of Mary Jane for 2014 / 2015
- Vasque Cirque expert terrain now accessed by "Cirque Sled" snowcat with improved terrain courtesy of the "Cirque roller". Read more on Winter Park new developments
- New grooming equipment 2013 / 14
- New tubing hill for 2012 / 2013 season
- New Burton experience snowboarding lounge & Columbia store
- Reconfiguration of the Village Way Trail, providing a new and easy way to the base for beginners.