Beaver Creek ski resort summary
Famous for hosting the only annual world cup race in the USA on it's steep Birds of Prey course, Beaver Creek also boasts some of the sweetest softest terrain in North America.
Home to the rich & famous, Beaver Creek is an exclusive resort with special extras: escalators to take you to the slopes, quiet slopes & complimentary hot chocolate & freshly baked cookies at 3pm each day.
Beaver Creek ski resort what's new?
- The Drink of Water chairlift #5 will be upgraded to a high speed 4 passsenger lift for the 17/18 ski season and re-named "Red Buffalo Express" after "Red" and "Buffalo" peaks in the Gore Range.
- "The White Carpet Club" is an exclusive, private retreat in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, just steps from the escalator to the Centennial Express Lift. Relax in the elegant lounge with coffee & pastries, before leaving your street shoes in the private lockers & getting help with your ski gear from the ski valet & lift tickets if you need them. At the end of the day, leave your boots to get toasty warm on the boot dryers & devour the cookies at 3pm from the private cookie chef. Daily, weekly & longer memberships are available offering the ultimate luxurious guest experience for 2016 / 2017.
- "White Glove First Tracks" - pristine groomed corduroy greets you as you are whisked away on a private tour by top ski school professionals for an hour of first tracks before the mountain opens to the public.
- Pines Lodge major hotel room upgrades with a modern mountain luxury theme for 16/17 ski season.
- Feb 2015 - World Championship ski races held in Beaver Creek. Read more on Beaver Creek hosting 2015 World Alpine ski championships.