ABOUT CHALETS USA
Who are we?
Chalets USA is an independent ski company, we specialise in USA skiing holidays in Colorado, Utah and other USA ski resorts. We help our clients from within the USA, as well as international guests from the UK, Australia & all over the world, plan the perfect ski trip for them. We save you time & effort by booking the accommodation, lift passes, airport transfers, ski rental & lessons for you.
Chalets USA owners Helen Gienke & Rob Brown stumbled upon Colorado, USA in 2001, whilst on career break from their UK marketing jobs, skied there all winter & never looked back. We wanted to share this incredible USA ski holiday experience with other skiers & snowboarders, so we started Chalets USA in 2004. Read more on why we love skiing holidays in USA ski resorts.
Why book with Chalets USA?
1. Get expert advice
- We have visited every property shown on our website.
- Because we live in Colorado and regularly visit each ski resort & the properties, we know the ski resorts & accommodation inside out.
- We keep up to date with changes, continuously increase our knowledge of individual properties & units within them, each ski resort, the skiing & keep building relationships with staff at the lodging properties & the ski resorts.
- Get expert advice on your next USA ski holiday
2. Save time and effort finding the right holiday for you
- We offer a range of hand-picked accommodation which we have personally visited.
- We also have access to (and have visited) many other properties and can give you a tailormade holiday for your group.
- Just tell us what you'd like and we'll suggest the perfect holiday for your group, saving you time & effort searching multiple websites for what you need.
- We will answer your queries promptly & be helpful!
- We will give you objective advice & make sure you find the right skiing holiday for you.
- Just book your flights & we'll arrange your accommodation, airport transfers, lift passes, ski school & ski hire for you.
- We can also advise you on local restaurants, activities, day trips to other ski resorts, pre-arrival grocery delivery, Christmas tree delivery & other insider tips on where you're going.
4. Have peace of mind
- We are accredited by IATA - "IATA is committed to upholding the integrity of the travel industry."
- All our properties are professionally managed with professional cleaning & maintenance.
- We have concierge / management companies in our resorts to take care of you if there is any kind of problem or whether you just want advice on where to ski or which restaurant to try.
5. No hidden fees
- When we send you a quote we include all the taxes / resort fees so that you know the total you will pay, with no surprises.
- No credit card fees (Visa / Mastercard), saving you money.
- Most of our properties have totally flexible arrival dates, departure dates & length of stay.
- This means you can fly on a day with cheaper flights, use your airmiles, have a 2 centre ski trip or visit somewhere else in the USA after your ski trip, booking the holiday that suits you, rather than being tied to set dates.
We have been recognised as an All Star Award winner for successful engagement with our customers through our email newsletters:
Connect with Chalets USA: